Thirteen Austin companies were recognized on Inc. magazine’s fastest-growing list.
The publication’s 29th annual Inc. 500 list ranks businesses with the highest percentage revenue growth across three years. Dallas-based energy reseller Ambit Energy took the crown this year, reporting $325 million in revenue last year representing 20,369 percent growth. It was the only Texas company in the top 10.
The magazine said this year’s class is smaller in total revenue, but faster in overall growth. Median three-year growth was 1,231 percent, substantially up from last year’s 880.5 percent. Advertising and marketing companies were the most well represented on the 2010 ranking, though computer hardware companies were faster growing.
California-based companies dominated the list with 92, followed by Texas (52), Virginia (46), New York (36) and Florida (29).
The complete list of winners is available here.
Central Texas winners include:
- BancVue (No. 117) 2,170 percent growth
- Q2eBanking (No. 124) 2,048.2 percent growth
- CLEAResult Consulting (No. 144) 1,860.1 percent growth
- Smiley Media (No. 175) 1,610.9 percent growth
- Kinnser Software (No. 215) 1,372.9 percent growth
- Consero (No. 321) 922 percent growth
- BabyEarth (No. 349) 842 percent growth
- uShip Inc. (No. 378) 790.8 percent growth
- Bird’s Barbershop (No. 382) 787.9 percent growth
- Dexter Field Services (No. 406) 728.1 percent growth
- Charity Dynamics (No. 429) 694.9 percent growth
- All Web Leads (No. 441) 677.4
- Arrow Glass + Mirror (No. 462) 649 percent growth